One to one, private Yoga classes are now available in Hertfordshire, these are for anyone who feels they may benefit from a practice tailored specifically to their needs. Whilst the open classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are geared toward those in attendance here is an opportunity to have a practice created that will address your personal mental, emotional and physical needs.
When I work in this way with you we will together cultivate a practice that is sustainable, engaging and rewarding. You may decide you want to try a private Yoga class for many reasons, here are some of the most common:
- To deepen and advance your Yoga practice
- Have an injury on condition that requires careful guidance
- Anxiety around practising in a group
- To improve your technique through safe adjustment
- Tryout Yoga alone before coming to a class
- Practice more esoteric practices not offered in a generalist class
- Learn Pranayama
- Learn Chanting
Appointments are available on:
- Tuesday evenings
- Thursday evenings
- Friday afternoons
- Saturday whole day
- Sunday whole day
One on one Yoga classes in:
- Welwyn Garden City
- Watton At Stone
If your location is not listed here don’t worry, I may still travel there. Please email me and we can discuss further.
The first class will be charged at one off cost, if you are happy to progress classes must be paid for in advance in block of 6. I will then give you a 6 class plan with details around the poses we’ll be working on together and if you wish, a schedule that will prepare you for each class to help you get more out of our time together.
- 1 hour class £40 (Only available as a one off taster session)
- 1:30 class £60
- 1:30+class £80
If you would like to find out more please contact me and we can discuss any questions you may have.